The Set consists of a Spanish Cut Fiddleback Chasuble, Chalice Veil, Maniple, Burse and Stole. The material of the garments is made of Damask fabric. The Orphreys are made of Coronation Tapestry fabric. The interior of the entire mass set are lined with matching Satin fabric. The Chasuble comes with the cord attached.
- Length of the Vestment: 39 inches in front and 42 inches at back.
- Width of the Vestment: 23 inches in front and 27 inches at back.
- Chalice Veil: 20" inches square
- Stole: 40 Inches (from shoulder to bottom)
- Maniple: 18.5 inches (37 inches from end to end)
- Burse: 8 inches square
Types: The Chasuble can be made in 3 types
- REG: Regular - Thick & Stiff Canvas Interlined
- TC: Travel Chasuble - No Interlinning
- FELT: Soft & Thick Felt interlinned - upto 75% wrinkle free