The vestment is made of Church Damask Fabric with Cross Designs. The St. Andrews orphreys (also called "M" orphreys) Embroidered with cross, wheat & floral designs in different colours of metallic gold yarn. The Vestment comes with a matching stole with matching cross embroidery at the bottom and a small golden cross on the back of the neck. The ends of the stole are finished with fine rayon fringes.
- VESTMENT: Width is 54 inches from end to end & Height is 48 inches from Shoulder to Hem
- STOLE: 48 inches from midpoint to the end / 96 inches from end to end
- MANIPLE: 20 inches from midpoint to the end / 40 inches from end to end
- CHALICE VEIL: 20 inches square
- BURSE: 8 inches square
- LINED: The interior of the chasuble is lined with matching Satin Fabric. The lining makes the chasuble a bit heavier and is recommended in Cold Climate areas or where the service is held in closed air-conditioned areas.