The Set consists of a Fiddleback Chasuble, Chalice Veil, Maniple, Burse and Stole. The material of the garments is made of Damask / Brocade fabric with Cross designs. The Center motiff Silk fabric directly on the Brocade/ Damask Fabric. The interiors are lined with matching Satin fabric. The Chasuble comes with the cord attached.
- Length of the Vestment: 39 inches in front and 42 inches at back.
- Width of the Vestment: 23 inches in front and 27 inches at back.
- Chalice Veil: 20" inches square
- Stole: 40 Inches (from shoulder to bottom)
- Maniple: 18.5 inches (37 inches from end to end)
- Burse: 8 inches square
Types: The Chasuble can be made in 3 types
- REG: Regular - Thick & Stiff Canvas Interlined
- TC: Travel Chasuble - No Interlinning
- FELT: Soft & Thick Felt interlinned - upto 75% wrinkle free