The Set consists of a Fiddleback Chasuble, Chalice Veil, Maniple, Burse and Stole. The material of the garments is made of Damask fabric with Cross designs. The motif is made with velvet fabric. The interiors are lined with matching Satin fabric. The Chasuble comes with the cord attached.
- Length of the Vestment: 39 inches in front and 42 inches at back.
- Width of the Vestment: 23 inches in front and 27 inches at back.
- Chalice Veil: 20" inches square
- Stole: 40 Inches (from shoulder to bottom)
- Maniple: 18.5 inches (37 inches from end to end)
- Burse: 8 inches square
Types: The Chasuble can be made in 3 types
- REG: Regular - Thick & Stiff Canvas Interlined
- TC: Travel Chasuble - No Interlinning
- FELT: Soft & Thick Felt interlinned - upto 75% wrinkle free